grommunio-admin service — grommunio-admin external service interface control
grommunio-admin service disable [SERVICE [SERVICE […]]]
grommunio-admin service [-r] load [SERVICE [SERVICE […]]]
grommunio-admin service [-v] status [SERVICE [SERVICE […]]]
grommunio-admin connects to several external services to either provide means of configuration via API (e.g. grommunio chat) or to retrieve additional information (e.g. LDAP).
grommunio-admin service can be used to introspect the connection status of these services.
Note that the CLI runs separately from the API backend. If introspection of the running server instance is required, use the connect command to access the server instance.
Each service has a state, reflecting the connection status. The following states are used:
- The service has not been loaded yet. It will be loaded automatically when needed.
- The service has been initialized successfully.
- An error occurred that indicates that the service is not available, but might become available in the future. No reload is necessary to reconnect.
- Àn error occurred that indicates that the service is not available, but might become available in the future. The service will be reloaded automatically on next usage.
- The service is not available either because initialization failed or because to man errors occurred. It will remain unavailable until reloaded manually.
- The service has been manually disabled (either by configuration or command).
Disable the service. Requires reload to enable.
Load or reload services.
Only services in UNLOADED or SUSPENDED state will be affected unless the –reload option is given.
Show status of all services.
- Name of the service.
- Force reload of service.
- Show more information.
The following services are currently connected via the service interface:
- grommunio chat. Connected via REST interface.
- gromox exmdb provider (gromox-http). Connected via custom TCP protocol.
- External LDAP service. Connected via LDAP(s).
- Redis instance (used by grommunio sync). Connected via redis driver (TCP).
- Systemd shell execution.
grommunio-admin, grommunio-admin-config, grommunio-admin-connect, grommunio-admin-mconf