mod_fastcgi — http(8gx) processing plugin for proxying requests to FastCGI servers
mod_fastcgi can forward HTTP requests to one or more FastCGI servers when certain URIs are requested.
mod_fastcgi plugin is built into http(8gx) and not a separate .so file.
This (built-in) plugin shares http.cfg. See http(8gx).
The filemap that specifies which URIs to handle is fastcgi.txt, which is searched for in config_file_path. The usual location is /etc/gromox/fastcgi.txt.
Each line in this file consists of 7 columns separated by whitespace:
- Domain or asterisk-based wildcard (“*”, “*.example.com”) to match the HTTP Host: request header with.
- URI path (prefix) to match
- Mapped path that will be passed to the FastCGI executor. Note that the FastCGI process may additionally have a document root setting that could map the path one more time.
- File suffix (without dot) to match on, e.g. php.
- A file to use as the default file for a directory (similar to Apache httpd’s DirectoryIndex).
- A set of headers, separated by the pipe symbol |, which should be forwarded to the CGI handler. In absence of any desired extra headers, a single pipe can be used to fill the column.
- An AF_LOCAL socket path to make the FastCGI request to.
If the file has no lines, no documents will be served this way. If the file is absent however, a set of default entries will be used.
* /EWS /usr/share/gromox/http/php/ews php index.php X-MAPIHttpCapability|X-AnchorMailbox|X-ClientCanHandle /run/gromox/php-fpm.sock * /ews /usr/share/gromox/http/php/ews php index.php X-MAPIHttpCapability|X-AnchorMailbox|X-ClientCanHandle /run/gromox/php-fpm.sock * /sync /usr/share/grommunio-sync php index.php | /run/gromox/php-fpm.sock * /web /usr/share/grommunio-web php index.php | /run/gromox/php-fpm.sock
- config_file_path/fastcgi.txt: URI map specifying which paths this plugin shall handle.