mysql_adaptor — MySQL/MariaDB connector for user metadata and authentication
mysql_adaptor is a service plugin for integrating mail accounts from a MySQL/MariaDB database.
Configuration file directives¶
- Number of SQL connections to keep active.Default: 8
- This flag determines whether non-LDAP users with no recorded password (empty users.password SQL column) will have the account’s password set to whatever credential was passed along in the first authentication request.Default: o
- The hostname/IP address for contacting the SQL server.Default: localhost
- The TCP port number for contacting the SQL server.Default: 3306
- This sets the MYSQL_OPT_READ_TIMEOUT and MYSQL_OPT_WRITE_TIMEOUT option values on the MySQL connection.Default: 0 (no timeout)
Default: 1 minute
This controls what to do when a database schema update is available. Because there is no locking mechanism available that works across machines, the mysql_adaptor plugin does not use any locking locally either. As a result, the default is to not perform any upgrades.
Do perform automatic schema upgrades when mysql_adaptor is started. Warning: This option can potentially be harmful if multiple programs try to upgrade the database at the same time.
Perform automatic schema upgrades, but only when executing from http(8gx) and only when http.cfg’s host_id value matches xyz.
No automatic schema upgrades are performed. The initialization will report completion and the program continues execution. The mysql_adaptor plugin may not properly work when desired tables are missing and cannot deliver data.
No automatic schema upgrades are performed. The initialization is aborted and the program terminates. Schema upgrades can be done manually with gromox-dbop(8gx).