mod_cache — http(8gx) processing plugin for serving objects from a local filesystem
mod_cache serves local files when certain URIs are requests.
mod_cache is built into http(8gx) and not a separate .so file.
This (built-in) plugin shares http.cfg. See http(8gx).
The filemap that specifies which URIs to handle is cache.txt, which is searched for in config_file_path. The usual location is /etc/gromox/cache.txt.
Each line in this file consists of 3 columns separated by whitespace:
- Domain or wildcard to match the HTTP Host: header with.
- URI path (prefix) to match
- Target directory within the filesystem
If the file has no lines, no documents will be served this way. If the file is absent however, a set of default entries will be used.
* /web /usr/share/grommunio-web
- config_file_path/cache.txt: URI map specifying which paths this plugin shall handle.